HOME      HAMLIN GARLAND   PALMER-GULLICKSON  PALMER-LEWIS   CONTACT US
 

       

.
HOME

HAMLIN GARLAND

PALMER-GULLICKSON

PALMER-LEWIS

CONTACT US

 

 

 

 

Palmer-Lewis Octagon House:

The Palmer-Lewis Octagon House was built in 1857.   On August 7, 1979, they were added to the National Register of Historic Places

The Palmer-Lewis octagon house. West Salem Palmer Lewis House. Monroe palmer resided here when it was known as Neshonoc, until 1873. . It was board and batten siding but that was replaced with vertical clapboard at some point.

In 1890 David R Lewis purchased it. His grandson David owned it until his death in 2007 and land developers was gifted it to the Historical Society who were responsible for its move to its current location ( very near where it was originally built. After 1978, a long addition/barn was added to it but that was removed when the Society took it over and moved it.  

 

 

 

Palmer-Lewis Octagon house